Monday, May 25, 2015

Settling In

It's been a while since my last post; no worries, I am still playing.

I have been getting back into the rhythm of wormhole life; logging in, checking the chain, verifying signatures, then seeing what trouble I can get myself into. I've managed to rebuild a collection of ships for almost any fleet we'll fly - save for a capital ship, which feels almost required, but is well out of my price range. I've also got my own POS set up again. That was, as always, tedious to an extreme but it feels good to have my own little bubble of space again. As I play I am also reminded again how pretty this game can be. Beyond the spreadsheets with their numbers and the cut and dried EFT fits, there are all sorts of things that just look cool.

My POS, orbiting a gas giant

System's sun. And no, this was before I put the guns on my tower.


I've gotten a little pew in, although not as much as I'd have liked; the last few nights I had free for flying spaceships also happened to be nights the corp wanted to run escalations, where I largely feel like a dead weight. Fortunately I have kept myself entertained, though, building ships and going out and hunting - in my first trip in a Flycatcher I caught a Prospect in a gas sight along with the 670 million isk pod, and just last night I combat scanned out a Raven with my Proteus, tackled it, and held it for backup - always a good feeling.

My last tower module has finished onlining, so it's time to get outside and enjoy some sunlight. Until later, pilots! o7

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment