Monday, March 10, 2014

A Special Planet

Today has been a fairly slow day in Eve; we finally got a decent high sec connection, so most of my evening has consisted of selling my PI junk, the loot I've collected from hacking sites in null sec, and gas in order to replenish my wallet, so that I can go and buy more nice ships to get blown up.

As a side note, I have been playing for about four, four and a half months and I have already lost over two billion isk in ship and pod kills. >.>  I was wondering why, since I lived in a wormhole, I was so poor... and there we go. :D  Sacrificed to Bob in the name of Pew Pews.

So anyway, I shipped in a few nicer things again, and of course reclaimed my Stratios, and I went out exploring.  There was a K162 connected to our C5, from a Deadly Unknown; Talene had been in it earlier, and had mentioned something that made me curious.  He said that one of the planets in this hole was named after some volcano or something.

I went in to check it out, and sure enough... 


o.o

What the heck?

I dug around a little, and found out that this is the most elusive planet in Eve Online.  It is named after the volcano that erupted in Iceland back in 2012 that grounded most of Europe's air flights.

Here are a couple of other screen shots I took:



It looks pretty normal for a lava planet, but still... wow.  That is something really cool, and it reminds me why I love exploration so much - going out and poking around and just seeing what kind of cool things I can find.  I love this game. :D

And one other thing. >.>


Have fun out there!
o7


No comments:

Post a Comment